What It Is:
An ergonomic 5.5” Titanium blue zikzak laser design haircutting shear SKU: FG-HSTKB-47
What It Does:
Premium Titanium blue zikzak laser design makes these pair of shears attractive and stylish and the razor sharp edge makes cuttting silky smooth and effortless. Ideal for home and professional use. The Forgica Titanium blue flower laser design Shear is a top notch Japanese amalgam haircutting shear intended for ergonomic solace and accuracy control. These shears enable you to cut with your elbow in a descending position, decreasing weight on your hand, wrist and body.
What Else You Have To Know:
- The 5.5″ Forgica Titanium blue zikzak laser design Shears highlight the same ergonomic preferences
- The tension adjustable screw gives you the option to find the best
- Unbiased hand/thumb position for a relaxed cut
- streight handle takes into consideration an elbow down stance in most cutting positions
- Developed from 420 J2 Japanese steel – the most noteworthy review of stainless alloy
- Cryogenically tempered steel enhances the durability of the edge by up to 40%
- Snap set streamline pressure framework gives steady strain for the duration of the life of the shear
- Raised sharp edges give the smoothest, longest enduring cut accessible
We ensure this shear against abandons in materials or workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.
We offer a 15 Day Time for testing to attempt any Forgica Shear.
Premium Titanium blue zikzak laser design makes these pair of shears attractive and stylish and the razor sharp edge makes cuttting silky smooth and effortless. Ideal for home and professional use.
- Style: Titanium blue zikzak laser design
- Material: Japanese Steel
- Finishing: Titanium Blue
- Handle: Straight
- Rings: Blue
- Finger rest: Available
Out of stock