What It Is:
An ergonomic 5.5” Polished haircutting shear. SKU: FG-HSSB-14
What It Does:
The Forgica Polished Shear is a top notch Japanese amalgam haircutting shear intended for ergonomic solace and accuracy control.The tension adjustable screw gives you the option to find the best. These shears enable you to cut with your elbow in a descending position, decreasing weight on your hand, wrist and body.
What Else You Have To Know:
- The 5.5″ Forgica Polished Shears highlight the same ergonomic preferences
- Unbiased hand/thumb position for a relaxed cut
- The tension adjustable screw gives you the option to find the best
- Leaf Spring Tension System: extends the edge life of the shear
- Straight handle takes into consideration an elbow down stance in most cutting positions
- Developed from 420 J2 Japanese steel – the most noteworthy review of stainless alloy
- Cryogenically tempered steel enhances the durability of the edge by up to 40%
- Snap set streamline pressure framework gives steady strain for the duration of the life of the shear
- Raised sharp edges give the smoothest, longest enduring cut accessible
- Perfect for scissor over comb work
- Designed to extricate weight and control surface
- Spiral tooth design wipes out obtuseness and combs out effectively
We ensure this shear against abandons in materials or workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.
We offer a 15 Day Time for testing to attempt any Forgica Shear.