Blue Barber Shears What It Is:
An ergonomic 6” Blue barber shears and shavette Straight Razor shears. SKU: FG-HSP-29
What It Does:
The Forgica Blue barber shears and shavette Straight Razor Shear is a top-notch Japanese amalgam haircutting shear intended for ergonomic solace and accuracy control. These shears enable you to cut with your elbow in a descending position, decreasing weight on your hand, wrist and body.
What Else You Have To Know:
- The 6″ Forgica Blue barber shears highlight the same ergonomic preferences
- Unbiased hand/thumb position for a relaxed cut
- Straight handle takes into consideration an elbow down stance in most cutting positions
- Developed from 420 J2 Japanese steel – the most noteworthy review of stainless alloy
- Cryogenically tempered steel enhances the durability of the edge by up to 40%
- Snap set streamline pressure framework gives steady strain for the duration of the life of the shear
- Raised sharp edges give the smoothest, longest enduring cut accessible
- Perfect for scissor over comb work
- Designed to extricate weight and control surface
- Spiral tooth design wipes out obtuseness and combs out effectively
- Our razors are made from fine quality Japanese Stainless Steel
- guaranteed to never rust or tarnish with use
- Built with an easy-to-open blade guard
- your ring finger rests on the back handle loop, index and middle fingers on top, and your thumb near the blade compartment.
We ensure this Blue barber shears against abandons in materials or workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.
We offer a 15 Day Time for testing to attempt any Forgica Shear.