What It Is:
- The 5.5″ Forgica Polished Shears feature the same ergonomic inclinations
- Fair hand/thumb position for a casual cut
- Straight handle contemplates an elbow down position in most cutting positions
- Created from 420 J2 Japanese steel – the most critical survey of spotless composite
- Cryogenic-ally tempered steel improves the sturdiness of the edge by up to 40%
- Snap set streamline weight structure gives enduring strain for the length of the life of the shear
- Raised sharp edges give the smoothest, longest persevering cut open
- Ideal for scissor over brush work
- Intended to remove weight and control surface
- Winding tooth configuration wipes out harshness and brushes out viably
- Our razors are produced using fine quality Japanese Hardened Steel
- ensured to never rust or stain with utilize
- Worked with a simple to-open sharp edge protect
- your ring finger lays on the back handle circle, record and center fingers to finish everything, and your thumb close to the sharp edge compartment.
We ensure this shear against abandons in materials or workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.
We offer a 15 Day Time for testing to attempt any Forgica Shear.